with a 10 (business) day delay. Which translates to mid-March.
Perhaps sooner, perhaps not.

That's disappointing.� I ordered early Saturday afternoon at Orlando
Hamcation and was told there were plenty in stock.� Of course, I got
e-mail confirmation Monday evening (presumably after Eric got back)
and still have not received shipping info.

73,

� ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-02-25 5:48 PM, Rick WA6NHC wrote:
I ordered two new synth cards early Monday (with an SVGA card added, I'm
tired of squinting) and quickly got the confirmation email. Having
heard/read nothing since, I called and spoke with a VERY nice woman
about the status a bit ago.

As (somewhat) expected, there is now a back order on the new cards with
a 10 (business) day delay.� Which translates to mid-March. Perhaps
sooner, perhaps not.

Not complaining, just FYI and saving Elecraft some phone calls.� :o) By
then the newest firmware will be in better shape, so it's all good.

73,
Rick wa6nhc

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net
Message delivered to lists@...