Re: [Elecraft_K3] K3 T/R relay making poor contact on receive

Mel Farrer <farrerfolks@...>

Good idea.  Thanks.

Mel

On Friday, September 5, 2014 10:33 AM, "Keith Ennis nelasat@... [Elecraft_K3]" wrote:

First thing I'd do would be to just reset the KANT3 board. Pull it out and plug it back in.

Keith, XE3/K5ENS

On Friday, September 5, 2014 12:27 PM, "farrerfolks@... [Elecraft_K3]" wrote:

Started about a month ago and I thought it was a loose connection, but SWR was fine but both the RF S meter and the P3 display would be down several S units. Keyying the PTT a couple of times clears the fault. Went though the manual and could not spot the relay but figured it was on the KANT3 PCB.  If so what is the best way to trouble shoot the problem or just replace the relay??

Mel, K6KBE