Re: [Elecraft_K3] Trouble accessing group with Mozilla Firefox

Rudolf Schaffer

Hi Dale,

Thank you very very much for your quick reply and "Yahoo Cookies Removing" procedure !
(just an example). I will try with other groups.

Thank you one more time for your amiability.

My best 73,
Rudi, HB9ARI

On 04.07.2014 14:54, 'Dale J.' dj2001x@... [Elecraft_K3] wrote:
Hi Rudi,

Goto Firefox <preferences>, then to <privacy>, click it, then down to <show cookies>

When all your cookies appear goto the search box on top of the cookie window, type yahoo or yahoo groups, all yahoo cookies should appear. Then you can highlight all those Yahoo cookies and click on the <remove cookie> button. All Yahoo cookies will be deleted.

I use a Apple Mac OSX so it might be slightly different in a Windows version of FF.

GL
Dale, K9VUJ

On 04, Jul 2014, at 7:34, Rudolf Schaffer rudolf.schaffer@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

Dale,

No more access possible to my Yahoo groups.
How should i proceed to remove Yahoo Cookies only ?
I'm not very easy with W7 commands.

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,
Rudi, HB9ARI

On 04.07.2014 13:58, 'Dale J.' dj2001x@... [Elecraft_K3] wrote:
I fixed it by removing the Yahoo cookies. I first removed the Yahoo history only and that didn't do it, but selecting the Yahoo cookies did the job.

BTW, I did not want to remove all my cookies so I carefully selected only Yahoo cookies using the cookie search box in preferences and deleted them. Same goes for the History, they can be selected without deleting the others also by using the search box in the history window.

73
Dale, k9vuj

On 04, Jul 2014, at 5:29, g3pqa@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

I had the same problem. There was a lot of different advice when searching on the web. Fixed by clearing all previous Firefox history including cookies:-
History
Clear recent history.
You could try unchecking the items and clearing them one by one � ie cookies, cache, browsing history, search history, in turn, to see which one actually causing the problem in your case or if you need to keep your history.
73
John G3PQA

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

---
Ce courrier �lectronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.

Yahoo Groups Links

Yahoo Groups Links

---