Re: [Elecraft_K3] New K3

Hulen Smith

Keep the O2. I have all three myself and always get better transmit audio on the O2. The k3 and kx3 have better receivers and rx audio with external speakers. Of course you may not need or want three radios.  ;)

K5hcs

On Apr 30, 2014, at 2:42 PM, <avidmar@...> wrote:

Hi,

I just received K3 #8180.  I have been a TenTec person for the last 35 years and last august I bought a KX3 and liked it so well I bought the K3.  Now I have to go and sell that O2.

Regarding the foot switch, I use a LineMaster clipper.  This switch is used in most dispatch centers in NE Illinois and is practically destruction proof and heavy enough to stay in place.

Art