From: Mark Bayern
Sent: Apr 12, 2014 7:59 PM
To: Elecraft_K3@... garantee
Subject: Re: [Elecraft_K3] Factory Assembled

> There are people on this group that have
> built more than one, ask them if the
> 2nd, 3rd, 4th units went together
> faster/better as they built more than
> one.

Sure the 2nd, 3rd, etc. would go together faster. So what?

All properly assembled K3s should have the same performance. If
someone is looking at an older K3 (low serial number) the real
question is "what mods have been completed?"

Mark AD5SS -- with a K3 in the low 800's

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 6:33 PM, Jim > Anything greater than one unit is far