Re: [Elecraft_K3] Editing CW Memories using the K3 Utility

Dick Dievendorff, K6KR

One possibility is that the Mx button has been assigned to a command macro function. There is a description of how to undo that in K3 util help on the command tester topic

Dick
, k6kr

On Mar 22, 2014, at 13:54, Jim Pyle <aa8oy@...> wrote:

I am new to the K3 having just completed the build last weekend. I am trying to add a CW memory to the K3 using the K3 Utility/Configuration/Edit CW Memories. The K3 Utility connects to the K3 and I can go to the Edit CW Memories box. I then type in the text I want to be sent. Following that, I press “Save” and the data appears to be saving. However, when I go to the K3, there is nothing in that memory. If I press REC + M”X” key and send via the paddle followed by pressing the REC key, it will record and save the message.

Other functions work on the K3 Utility. Has anyone any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Jim, AA8OY

Yahoo Groups Links