Re: pan adapter

jerry

I first tried LP-Pan and found it to be very time consuming to get working right and to stay working right. Could be all my fault, I don't know. But I got tired of messing with it.
I then bought a P3 and it is basically plug and play and it works very well. I use it whenever I'm on the air. Cost more than a lppan setup but time saved in messing around with software configuration mad it worth it. Definitely give the P3 high marks!
Jerry K9PY

---