Setting up Digi modes using Cocoa Modem on a Mac

Jim Pyle

I have just built a K3 and have not been able to get PSK31 or RTTY to work on my system. Here is what I am using: Mac running Mavericks, Cocoa Modem program for digital modes, and a Signalink USB interface configured for the K3. I have a fine display on the P3 but it seems the rig is not communicating with the computer. I have contacted Elecraft support but their information was for Fldigi in a Windows system. Is anyone using a similar setup and if so, can you share your details?

Thanks,

Jim, AA8OY