Re: [Elecraft_K3] P3 interface to K3

Mel Farrer <farrerfolks@...>

Yes, but not very clear..  I looked at the schematic and a friend said that if you toggle pin 2 of the cable from the K3 to the P3 it will do the same without pulling the plug.  A thought.

Mel, K6KBE

On Saturday, December 28, 2013 7:30 PM, william conkling wrote:

Its in the manual...
...bc. nr4c
On Dec 28, 2013 10:19 PM, <farrerfolks@...> wrote:

Interesting find.  While doing a upgrade of options in the K3 I stumbled on a "feature".

If you leave the RS232 connector off the K3 from the P3, the display will show the transmitted signal when the K3 is keyed.  Plugging in the RS232, it goes back to just received signals.

So if you want to see your Tx signal just unplug the RS232.

Mel, K6KBE