Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 3:08 PM
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] Audio Protection Assembly and parts list question

After the diagnoses that the U1 had failed and contacting Elecraft for the protection PCB, it arrived without any installation instructions??????  Unless someone has them I will have to wait until tomorrow and contact them direct........

Second, I have exhausted all efforts to locate a K3 parts list.  Not withstanding going through endless menus without luck trying to find any reference to the "EXXXXXX" part ordering information.  While ordering the above assembly I also ordered the U1 by a number given me.  No joy, the part sent was not U1.

Anyone found the EXXXXXXX parts list on their web site?  I know it must be there.

Mel, K6KBE