Re: [Elecraft_K3] Audio Protection Assembly and parts list question

WD5M David M.

I do not have experience with this mod, but it appears the instructions may be at <http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_app_notes.htm> under <http://www.elecraft.com/K3/mods/AF_Output_Mod_Rev_C.pdf>

Reference the K3 assembly manual for the parts list. Appendix A I think.  <http://www.elecraft.com/K2_Manual_Download_Page.htm#K3>

Regards,
David McAnally
My Public PGP Key ID: 260CB2B6

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 4:08 PM, <farrerfolks@...> wrote:

After the diagnoses that the U1 had failed and contacting Elecraft for the protection PCB, it arrived without any installation instructions??????  Unless someone has them I will have to wait until tomorrow and contact them direct........

Second, I have exhausted all efforts to locate a K3 parts list.  Not withstanding going through endless menus without luck trying to find any reference to the "EXXXXXX" part ordering information.  While ordering the above assembly I also ordered the U1 by a number given me.  No joy, the part sent was not U1.

Anyone found the EXXXXXXX parts list on their web site?  I know it must be there.

Mel, K6KBE