Re: [Elecraft_K3] Scanning Problem ( K3)

eckerpw@...

Bob- thanks for the quick reply. What you describe, sounds like a mostly manual operation.. When I do M>V and recall the stored freqs, should that populate both VFO A  & B and then be able to proceed to the "Hold the Scan" to start the scanning op??

73 Paul

---In Elecraft_K3@..., <k8vfv@...> wrote:

Set VFO A to the lowest freq. Set VFO B to the high freq. Go to a
different band. Now come back to the band that you set the freqs for.
The radio will now read them. Now hold the scan button......

Bob
K8VFV since 1960
Member of: 10-X, CCA & SEMDXA (V.P.)
Life member: AMSAT, ARRL & QCWA