Re: Options?

Joe Stofko <wb1aiu@...>

Rag, No such thing as dumb question, just dumb answer!! The answer to
your
question might be in the extensive FAQ at the Elecraft site... but, it
can
definitely be found in the on-line or mail-in order forms. The K3 is
supplied
with a 5-pole, 2.7 kHz crystal filter as "standard". Even if you order
yours
fully assembled, any options may be user-added at a later date. Makes
it nice
to know that it isn't just firmware that can be used to "upgrade" but
hardware
options, as well. I expect that the modular, no-solder kit, will
continue to be
likened to building a computer except for assembling the case which,
I'll bet,
will take more time than installing each module !!
73,
Joe - WB1AIU

--- In Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com, "Roar" <s-roabr@...> wrote:

Hi

I have maybe a dumb quiz, but which of the the options are within the
fully assambled radio K3? Filters etc???

73 Rag

LA6FJA/K3RAG