COQP Logs Due

JIMMY D HARRIS <ab0uk@...>

Hi,

A reminder that logs for the COQP need to be submitted by July 31st. As of July 27th,

144 logs were received. Only about 20 are mobile logs. From received logs it appears

there should be nearly 50 mobile logs. Please submit your in-state or out-of-state logs

by the above date. We will accept manual logs postmarked by the above date.

Email cabrillo logs to coqplogs-at-ppraa.org. For in state cabrillo logs be sure to

include the county abbreviation in the file name. Attach the file to the email only

rather than including it in the body of the email.

Mail manual logs to:

PPRAA-COQP Logs
PO Box 16521
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-6521

We have over 50 plaques to give to deserving category winners. Certificates will go to

second and third place winners in each category. Please take the time to sent in your

logs. They are usable even if you only had a few contacts.

Thank you and look forward to receiving your logs. 73,

Jim, AB0UK