(K3) Can't change Bands in WSPR Program

kc2nyu <eckerpw@...>

the WSPR Program seems to work fine for me except when I try to change the Band/freq on the K3 from the wspr program, I get the
following error string:
WSPR Version 2.11_r2263, by K1JT
Run date: Thu Jan 10 16:25:16 2013 UTC
Config parameter error: Invalid parameter
Error attempting to set rig frequency.
rigctl -m 229 -r COM2 -s 38400 -C data_bits=8 -C stop_bits=2 -C serial_handshake
= Hardware -C write_delay=0 F 14095600

I have never been able to change the band from the software, I just type it in to change to a different band and freq.
I am running an Elecraft K3 (4.60) with Signalink USB interface. Win 7 64 bit PC with 2.2 Ghz processor and 4gb of RAM. Rig control works fine in various other programs.When I try to change the band, I hear a small beep from the K3, and then get the error string.
-So is anyone running WSPR with Signalink usb interface setup, that can help?

73 Paul kc2nyu