Re: [Elecraft_K3] K3 Shipping Status Update

Ron Durie

Eric and Wayne,

I have a suggestion about the PCB headers.  It would be nice if you could send with each new K3 kit a small tube of Caig.  www.caig.com

I recommend treating each PCB header pin with Caig >> “DeoxIT” >>  in the K3 build.

This will keep contact resistance low; lubricate the pins; and most importantly prevent Oxidation.

I have found over the years that Caig products are the best at what they do, in the market place.

I plan to do this on my K3 build.   J    Thank you.