From: kc2nyu
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:30 AM
To: Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] K3 & MRP40 CW Program

I am trying a CW program called MRP40 and so far it decodes just fine using it with my K3 and with a Signalink USB interface, win 7 pc with 2.4 ghz processor and 4gb of ram. (btw: I am able to send and receive cw using HRD's dm780 program with this setup.) But I can not get MRP40 to actually Send.

--When I hit send in the MRP40 prgm, the tx light on the Signalink comes on as well as the Tx light on the K3, but the K3 is not sending out any actual RF.

- So I apparently am missing something in the setup on the K3 side I am thinking.

Any ideas on where to go ??

73 paul kc2nyu