Signalink USB & K3

kc2nyu <eckerpw@...>

Hi- I am sure that this has come up before but I am a relative newcomer having just built K3 #6663 and trying to get all apps in the shack up and running. I want to continue to use my Signalink USB with the K3, yes I know you can do some digital modes on the K3 without it.

- My old radio is a Yaesu FT-450 which has a "data"port on the back. Signalink is connected to radio using a Din plug to this Data port and to the PC via a USB connection. So my question is how or can I connect the Signalink to my new K3? Thanks in advance for your help.

73 Paul
kc2nyu