Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: Good news... or bad?


Simon Brown <simon.brown@...>
 

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian" <julian@g4ilo.com>

Those who want to be 100% sure of what the radio will do and when they
will receive it should have waited until Elecraft is in a position to
meet those requirements. Nobody forced them to pay a deposit.
I agree 100% - having lived my life shipping software products which are notorious for last-minute hitches (and the K3 has a LOT of software inside) I am very happy to wait until the end of August or even September if it means a less stressed-out Elecraft crew shipping a product they are happier with.

Simon HB9DRV

Join Elecraft-K3@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.