Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: Good news... or bad?

Toby Deinhardt

Hallo,

I am one of the people who sent their order to Elecraft within the first 24 or
so hours after the announcement, and also I prepaid.

I see no reason to be worried that the shipping date has slipped or will slip.
According to Eric's last shipping status update, they are still on schedule and
still have ten days to go.

OTOH, if Elecraft feels they need a couple of extra weeks to perfect the radio,
then I'm all for them taking the extra time.

vy 73 de de toby

PS: Nonetheless I wish I could already be studying the manuals... ;-)