Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: Good news... or bad?

Thom LaCosta <lacosta@...>

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, Joe Stofko wrote:

Sure, I am as anxious as everyone else... BUT, I would not want to
wait an extra two months, or more, without some "concession" on the
part of Elecraft. They've had a decent sized chunk of money from me
since back in May...
I looked at the deposit as a participatory activity on my part. The beta testers are doing their thing, and those of us that ordered in the first round not only confirmed that the Aptos crew had a good idea, but the money helps them get it out the door.

As far as asking for a concession...perhaps you can develop a so many dollars per day plan...and then suggest that to Elecraft.

I think that anyone ordering a first run product that is scuh a radical departure from the norm should not be surprized is there is a delay.

Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,Drake Web Ring,
QRP IRC channel, Drake IRC Channel, Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/hosting/ *** Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month