Re: K144XF Frequency Drift

Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft

When the K144RFLK board is installed the K144XV is locked to the main temperature compensated reference oscillator in the K3, so it has very little drift. Its very stable.

The K3 and K144XV (w / RFLK board) can also be locked to an external 10 MHz reference with the K3 EXREF module, for extreme frequency accuracy.

73, Eric WA6HHQ
www.elecraft.com

--- In Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com, "kl7rs" <kl7rs@...> wrote:

I've read that there is has been some complaints regarding the frequency drift on 2 meters when using the K3 with the K144XF (2 meter module). This appeared to be a problem even when the K144RFLK (Reference Lock Board) and the KTCXO3-1 (High Stability Ref. Osc.) have been installed.

Can someone tell me if this problem has been resolved and to what satisfaction?