To: Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com
From: robertlarson@...
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 16:59:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [Elecraft_K3] P3 VGA ADAPTOR

Hi Dave,

Best answer is not yet. On December 19th Eric posted the 3
available resolutions and noted that more wide screen formats would be added.
The one wide screen format given was 1920 X 1080. The other were 2 older 4 X 3
formats,

73,
Bob
K2TK ex KN2TKR (1956) & K2TKR

On 1/2/2012 2:47 PM, dave wrote:

Just wondered if the p3 vga adaptor will support a 1440x900 resolution
monitor?.....Dave...NK8A