Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: K3 display color

Mel Farrer <farrerfolks@...>

Thanks, Since none of the other displays in the shack match, it really doesn't matter, hi.

Mel, K6KBE

From: n1rx
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 8:54 AM
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] Re: K3 display color

No, You did not miss it. There is no option for changing the color. The LCD in the K3 is a completely different type that the P3. The transflective display allows you to see it with or without a backlight. So you can read it in bright daylight, or complete darkness.

Enjoy it the way it is.
73,
Bruce, N1RX