From: Elecraft_K3@... [mailto:Elecraft_K3@...] On Behalf Of Pete Smith
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 3:17 AM
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Subject: Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: new power supply

Anyone needing a switcher might take a look at the Samlec SEC 1235M.
AD5X did a thorough bench workup on one and found it clean - the writeup
is on his web site at
<http://www.ad5x.com/images/Presentations/SEC1235M%20Review.pdf>. I
have had mine for 18 months, and am very pleased with it.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com