Re: k3 audio problem

ab2tc

Hi,

To clarify further, you display and set the MON level by *holding* (a second or more) the CMP/PWR/MON knob. Tapping it again will release the MON set mode.

AB2TC - Knut

--- In Elecraft_K3@..., K6LE - Rick <K6LE@...> wrote:

To clarify, you don't want to press the 'Power' button (although that will make it quiet) you set the Monitor by pressing the CMP/PWR/MON knob.

Rick
K6LE

On 9/16/2011, at 7:58 , Johnny Siu wrote:

Did you turn on 'moni'? Press the 'power' button and turn 'moni' to zero.

TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC
從︰ Danny Mcdermott <dannymcdermott41@...>
æ"¶ä»¶äººï¸° Elecraft_K3@...
傳é€�日期︰ 2011å¹´09月16æ—¥ (週äº") 10:55 PM
主題︰ [Elecraft_K3] k3 audio problem

my k3 loundspeaker has audoi breakthouh when i transmit using k3 mic
and tried it ito dummy load i can still hear my transmit signal though the k3 speaker any ideas danny