Re: [Elecraft] K3 Firmware rev. 4.39: New main/sub AF mixer settings, high-res. S-meter read command, etc.

ab2tc

Hi,

Unless something has changed, in NOR mode there is no line output when in transmit. A line out independent of the AF volume control on transmit is what people have been asking for.

AB2TC - Knut

--- In Elecraft_K3@..., "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@...> wrote:

VE3KI has already responded giving you the programming data for
control macros.

> Second, is there any thoughts for a fix level audio out?
> This will make nice recording of a qso.
> This depends now on the monitor level settings.

It's already present as the default:
Select LIN OUT, tap 1 to toggle from =PHONES to NOR, then set
the line out level (default is 10)

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 7/12/2011 6:42 AM, Peter wrote:
Wayne Burdick schreef:
K3 beta-test firmware revision 4.39 (with DSP rev. 2.73) is now
available. See detailed release notes below.

Please send any questions to k3support@... For instructions
on how to load beta firmware, see:

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_software.htm

73,
Wayne
N6KR

* * *

MCU 4.39 / DSP 2.73 July 6, 2011

* NEW AF MIXER COMBINATIONS (CONFIG:L-MIX-R): Added AB A, B BA, B B, B
A, A A. These may be useful for "SO2V" operation and various DX/
contest scenarios. ("A" refers to the main receiver, "B" to the sub.)

Wayne,

Thanks for this nice feature. This is a great add-on for contesting. Are
those combinations accessible via a command?
If so we can write a macro and can switch audio via the keyboard.

Second, is there any thoughts for a fix level audio out?
This will make nice recording of a qso.
This depends now on the monitor level settings.

Peter
PC2A

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net