From: Elecraft_K3@... [mailto:Elecraft_K3@...] On Behalf Of Dave Sharred
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 7:35 AM
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Subject: RE: [Elecraft_K3] K3 - Kit build observations for comment

HI Moe;

You asked :

Just wondering how long did it take to build the units..  ??

I saw quoted 10 hours; and I think that was about right for our 1st one. We were methodical; and actually worked as a pair - one with the instructions, the other doing the work.  2 is definitely better that one I think; I am certain 1 person would be slower.  The 2nd is coming on much faster; we just need to reconvene for the 2nd RX and amp; which will take maybe 2 hours.

73

Dave

G3NKC