Re: [Elecraft_K3] Remote tuning knob for the K3

David Bunte

I did not see the weighted knob... but a friend told me they were VERY pricey.  I never thought about wear on the shaft or bearings... but so far I am happy with what it came with.

-Dave-

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Charles Hawley <c-hawley@...> wrote:

I just saw the weighted knob...btw does a heavy knob wear out the bearings of the shaft?

On May 30, 2011, at 12:49 PM, "Bill Axelrod" <bill@...> wrote:

I have been looking for a remote tuning knob to use my new K3.

Rumor has it that someone was selling such a device at Dayton this year out
in the flea market. I missed seeing him.

Anyone have a clue on where to get a commercial unit or perhaps the details
for building one?

Thanks and 73... Bill K3WA