Re: [Elecraft_K3] Remote tuning knob for the K3

David Bunte

Bill -

If you do not get a more helpful response, check with Chuck, NO5W... I chatted with him for a while at the CW Ops table on Sunday, and I think he said he had one... or knew someone who was coming up with one... maybe the one for the Flex radios, but don't trust my memory (I don't).

By the way... I bought my K3 (Sn. # 5455) at Dayton Friday morning... it arrived last Thursday just before 10:00 AM and I was on the air before WPX started Friday night.

Dave
K9FN

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Bill Axelrod <bill@...> wrote:

I have been looking for a remote tuning knob to use my new K3.

Rumor has it that someone was selling such a device at Dayton this year out
in the flea market. I missed seeing him.

Anyone have a clue on where to get a commercial unit or perhaps the details
for building one?

Thanks and 73... Bill K3WA