Re: Audio Distrotion, Notch on

ab2tc

Hi,

No distortion here, but of course the audio is affected to various degree depending on where in the passband the offending tone is. But all in all I'd say the auto notch is very effective with no more than the expected and unavoidable effect on the audio. Now if we could just bring it it inside the AGC loop....

AB2TC - Knut

--- In Elecraft_K3@..., "wa9fvp" <willcoele@...> wrote:

When I turn on the Auto Notch Filter the Sideband audio sounds distorted. The manual notch is OK. Is anyone hearing the same thing or is it my ears! It sounds like the DSP, LMS algorithm is too aggressive and it's distorting the human speech.