Placed an order yet??

Joe Stofko <wb1aiu@...>

With more members coming on board to the group, I am wondering how many may have decided to take the plunge?  I made up my mind over the weekend. Since I expect there will be lots of activity here once the first shipments are made, I was thinking it might be fun to "survey" the group... find out how many folks have actually decided to buy one, and what options are hot items. I decided on the 100 watt version with the ATU, 2.1kHz, 6kHz, 15kHz (FM) roofing filters, and the general coverage xtal filter as well. I would love to have added the second receiver module... but, maybe I can talk Mrs. Claus into it as a Christmas gift! And, I guess that's how it will be... like I can remember as a youngster, waiting imptiently for Christmas day...    Man, it's gonna be a long summer!

73,
Joe - WB1AIU