Lähetetty Windowsin Sähköpostiista

Lähettäjä: Paul
Lähetetty: keskiviikko 13. huhtikuuta 2022 17.21
Vastaanottaja: EladSDR@groups.io
Aihe: [EladSDR] Bias Tee on the S3?

I've got the chance to use a masthead amplifier requiring 5V @ 80mA with my S3 but I've not been able to find any S3 documentation about the specification even though it's listed as having it on two antenna inputs. I assume it's 5V at ????mA?

My other option is to get an external Bias-T +ve inserter and given the high price tag of the S3 would that be a safer option?

Paul
G7PUV

G9PUV
40MHz Innovation & Research licence.

RX-888 MKII, Elad FDM-S3, RTLSDR820.
Icom ICR8500, SDRPlay RSP1A, A*rspy.
HS Publications D100 TV-DX receiver.
Sony XDR F1, TEF6686 tuner, XDR-GTK.
LNA4ALL, SV1AFN & CCW Multicouplers.
W4KMA 18-100MHz custom Log Periodic.
Wellbrook ALA1530AL1 active HF loop.
Korner 19ele BII, Korner 19ele BIII.

www.youtube.com/Aceblaggard

24 hour digimode log
https://bit.ly/3xxUQA2

Pete

Also, with/when the FDM-S3 downconverter installed, there will be another bias voltage available on its antenna input.

Pete

Vianney Colombat

Yes, there is a 5V bias.

Vianney

--
Vianney Colombat
ELAD Italy

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.

Conrad, PA5Y

Hello Vianney, I have asked Elad twice about the PN performance of the TCXO and OCXO of the FDM- S3 without a response. Can you please help with this?

Many thanks

Conrad Farlow