SW2 Update

Morris G1PIB

Info for users  SW2 V3.49 is now available ..general housekeeping update.. every little helps..

Hope everyone safe ..Morris g1pib ....loving Somerset in the Spring..

Barry KY4K

Hi guys
Since I am already running older fdm-sw2 software and I want to get the latest version do I use the one called “complete” or the one marked “ only install.”

I have other questions but they will come later.

Thanks for the help
Barry

Vianney Colombat

Hello,

see this faq : http://support.eladit.com/kb/faq.php?id=70&lang=en_us

Regards,

Vianney

Il 12/04/2021 05:02, Barry ha scritto:

Hi guys
Since I am already running older fdm-sw2 software and I want to get the latest version do I use the one called “complete” or the one marked “ only install.”

I have other questions but they will come later.

Thanks for the help
Barry

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.

j.nienstedt@...

Hello,

FDM-S2 SW
RTTY Settings (BFO Freq.) for Channel 2 does not work and AGC threshold for Channel 2 is not saved