SW2 Software doesn't make all scheduled captures

Vince Cavaseno

I'm having an issue with my FDM-S2 using the FDM-SW2 software. Last night I scheduled the system to make four TOH capture from 5 minutes before the hour to 5 minutes after the hour at 10 PM, 11PM, 5 AM and 6 AM. only the 6 AM capture was recorded. I gave them all different names when I set it up (041021 2155; 041021 2255; 041121 0455; and 041121 0555), but only the last one got recorded. I don't know if it's a nomenclature problem or what. This is an intermittent problem that's happened before. The system never seems to make all the captures scheduled. Help!

john williams

Hi Vince
I am also having similar problems. I have had FDM SW2 for over 3 years - but the last couple of months I found on occasions it fails to record. Last night I set it 3 times overnight and it failed to make the first one at 0255UT - but okay for the next  -0355 and 0455. As I say its intermittent so difficulty to know what the problem is. Hopefully someone may know?
73's
John

john williams

Hi Vince
I wondered what version you are using - I am  on 3027 (was on 1143 but someone mentioned that it had been superceeded by the one I am now using. Have you had your S2 very long?
John W

Vince Cavaseno

The only thing I see on mine is Version 3.47. I just bought my S2 used, but it is an older model.