Gesendet: Mittwoch, 03. November 2021 um 16:36 Uhr
Von: "Ron Liekens" <r.e.liekens@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: [EladSDR] setup details SW2
Every time I start SW2 all my previous settings I made are lost. I use version 3.47.

I have clicked on apply every time I change an item. Also, Windows10 seems to lose the audio setup every time I boot the computer and have to change all the in and out audio settings for the FDM-DUO again. Simply frustrating.
Any suggestions?

73' Ron
ON2RON

Neil Smith G4DBN

Hi Ron, are the config xml files being saved and showing a current date in c:\users\<account name>\documents\elad\fdm-sw2 ?

Is your user profile pointing at c:\users\<account name> ? Check by running set userprofile from a command prompt

C:\Users\xx99>set userprofile
USERPROFILE=C:\Users\xx99

Neil G4DBN

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 03. November 2021 um 16:36 Uhr
Von: "Ron Liekens" <r.e.liekens@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Every time I start SW2 all my previous settings I made are lost. I use version 3.47.

I have clicked on apply every time I change an item. Also, Windows10 seems to lose the audio setup every time I boot the computer and have to change all the in and out audio settings for the FDM-DUO again. Simply frustrating.
Any suggestions?

73' Ron
ON2RON
_

Ron Liekens

Thanks for the info. Found the profile management in SW2 and it works fine.

73' Ron
ON2RON