setup details SW2

Ron Liekens

Every time I start SW2 all my previous settings I made are lost. I use version 3.47.

I have clicked on apply every time I change an item. Also, Windows10 seems to lose the audio setup every time I boot the computer and have to change all the in and out audio settings for the FDM-DUO again. Simply frustrating.
Any suggestions?

73' Ron
ON2RON

Otso Ylönen

Hello Ron,

Have you tried to save your SW2 settings in a Profile? Reloading the profile after startup should help getting back your settings.

My experience with Windows 10 is that it has got better in keeping the audio and USB settings in place.

BR, Otso

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 03. November 2021 um 16:36 Uhr
Von: "Ron Liekens" <r.e.liekens@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: [EladSDR] setup details SW2
Every time I start SW2 all my previous settings I made are lost. I use version 3.47.

I have clicked on apply every time I change an item. Also, Windows10 seems to lose the audio setup every time I boot the computer and have to change all the in and out audio settings for the FDM-DUO again. Simply frustrating.
Any suggestions?

73' Ron
ON2RON

Neil Smith G4DBN

Hi Ron, are the config xml files being saved and showing a current date in c:\users\<account name>\documents\elad\fdm-sw2 ?

Is your user profile pointing at c:\users\<account name> ? Check by running set userprofile from a command prompt

C:\Users\xx99>set userprofile
USERPROFILE=C:\Users\xx99

Neil G4DBN

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 03. November 2021 um 16:36 Uhr
Von: "Ron Liekens" <r.e.liekens@...>
An: EladSDR@groups.io
Betreff: [EladSDR] setup details SW2

Any suggestions?

73' Ron
ON2RON
_

Ron Liekens

Thanks for the info. Found the profile management in SW2 and it works fine.

73' Ron
ON2RON