Topics

[SDR-Radio] ELAD S3 - Impressionnant!

Paul NN4F

From: Paul Jones <Paul@...>

Date: November 13, 2019 at 18:02:52 EST
To: main@sdr-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re:  [SDR-Radio] ELAD S3 - Impressionnant!

Bernard,

The range is 10khz-54mhz and 74mhz-108mhz as standard on the S3

We are also producing an add on board the will allow 54mhz -2Ghz

Paul EladUSA

--
Paul Jones - NN4F
Email: paul@...

On Nov 13, 2019, at 11:51, Bernard Malet <malet-bernard@...> wrote:

Simon,
What are the current ranges of FDM-S3 that you have
Thank you in advance for your future answer
Best regards

KF4VAR

Paul,
Will the add on board be able to be fitted to the Rx section of the FDM Duo as well?
Regards & 73
Carr KF4VAR

Paul NN4F

Carr,

I’m not fully sure, Franco had mentioned it should work with the S2 also, I haven’t seen the unit yet, I’m thinking it will use our extio connect like the spf08/qsf06 our external filter boxes, if it does in fact work with the S2, then in theory it should work with the Duo/DuoR, the software would need changes obviously, but like I said I haven’t seen it yet, so I don’t know YET, but I’ll try and find out. So DON’T QUOTE ME… 😊

Paul

--

Paul Jones - Elad Sales & Technical Support (USA)

FDM-Duo, Duo-Art, FDM-DUOR,  FDM-S3, FDM-S2, FDM-S2, FDM-SW2, T-Mate

Visit http://www.eladit.com for the full range of Elad Products

Email Support Group - https://groups.io/g/EladSDR

Work Email: support@...
Home Email: Paul@...

Will the add on board be able to be fitted to the Rx section of the FDM Duo as well?
Regards & 73
Carr KF4VAR

KF4VAR

but like I said I haven’t seen it yet, so I don’t know YET, but I’ll try and find out. So DON’T QUOTE ME… 😊

Ok. No. Wouldnt do that!!

Already awesome transceiver/already awesome SDR software might now well become even more awesome!

Thanks!
Carr KF4VAR