Topics

Reset Icon ART 60

g1pib@...

I use the ART 60 PA with the DUO  works fine as you would expect ..but the reset Icon on the ART comes on most times during transmit.
It does not effect the operation of the setup when transmitting  but just wanted to know if it is something I need to check....
or is it just a software glitch ?
Just to say DUO X is a definite purchase ..may put my order in to ML&S  now !!!

Vianney Colombat

Hello,

have you the latest software installed ? Look here for the release status.

Vianney

Il 05/09/2019 12:57, g1pib via Groups.Io ha scritto:
I use the ART 60 PA with the DUO  works fine as you would expect ..but the reset Icon on the ART comes on most times during transmit.
It does not effect the operation of the setup when transmitting  but just wanted to know if it is something I need to check....
or is it just a software glitch ?
Just to say DUO X is a definite purchase ..may put my order in to ML&S  now !!!

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.