Topics

Notch 1 and Notch 2 frequency.

A.

Hi
Is there any way that once placed Notch 1 and 2 move linked to the reception frequency. It is like changing its absolute frequency to another relative to the reception frequency.
Thanks in advance
EA7HJ / Antonio López

Neil Smith G4DBN

Hi Antonio, some early versions of SW2 had a relative notch facility. It never worked well and was removed in more recent versions. I don't see any CAT or TCP commands to set the notch frequencies, so we can't even write a script or program to make a tracking notch filter (unless I am missing something?)

Neil G4DBN