LNA offset FDM SW2

Conrad, PA5Y

I have looked but I am unable to find a way to adjust the level meter to compensate for an external LNA. I use one on 6m with a 3dB splitter. One side goes to my TS-890S and the other side goes to the S3. I tried to use the downconverter mode with a 0Hz offset but that does not seem to work with the latest version of SW2, I am sure that this used to work when I had a FDM-DUO in the past. The sensitivity and the strong signal handling are excellent with this combination and a perfect match to the TS-890S.

I am sure that I have just missed it.

I am really impressed with the S3.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y

Conrad, PA5Y

Found it!

It’s in the Tuning Step tab under Offset dB, not where I expected but that’s fine.

Conrad