Topics

FS: FDM-S2 RX

Mike Chace-Ortiz

Evening All

I’m putting my Elad FDMS2 RX up for sale at $250.

Lightly used, kept in a non-smoking environment and in excellent condition with all accessories.

Will ship to continental US location only.

Please contact me off the list if interested.

73
—mco
AB1TZ

Dave - WA2011SWL

Hi Mike,

              I was able to find out info on  the FDM-S2 RX that your selling for $250.00. Will you be sending the USB cables, software, etc. ?
 Please send me a detail PayPal Invoice for this purchase. I am located in upstate New York.

             Thanks,

             Dave Freeman