Topics

FS: ELAD FDM Duo

Keith NZ5F <ak6zzel09@...>

All:

I need to fix and upgrade some antennas so unfortunately am going to sell my ELAD FDM Duo which is in like new condition. Below is copy of ad I posted in QRZ.

FS: ELAD FDM Duo. Very nice condition. Only selling to fund some shack antenna upgrades that are desperately needed. This radio is fantastic. Worked into Europe from Texas with 5W on 20m during recent contest. Great reports on audio. Comes with cables, power cord and microphone. $815 shipped to CONUS only. PayPal only. Thanks, Keith NZ5F

Feel free to contact me for photos or if you would like to do a test on the air we can do that too.

Thanks & 73,

Keith
Nz5f

--