Front end Elad Duo

DAVID IW5BNL

Hi

I'm designing a VHF adapter for Elad duo.
In order to get proper matching by the BPF in the adapter and duo antenna input can be useful to get just input stage schematics in particular the amplifier (if any..) between antenna and ADC.
Vianney or other is it possible to get it?.

Regards,

David
IW5BNL

Vianney Colombat

Hello,

in this post there are some information.

Regards,

Vianney

Il 12/04/2021 14:49, DAVID IW5BNL ha scritto:
Hi

I'm designing a VHF adapter for Elad duo.
In order to get proper matching by the BPF in the adapter and duo antenna input can be useful to get just input stage schematics in particular the amplifier (if any..) between antenna and ADC.
Vianney or other is it possible to get it?.

Regards,

David
IW5BNL

_._,_._,_

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.