FDM-S3 dll for HDSDR

Bjarne Mjelde

Unless I misunderstood, Elad would begin work to make a dll for use with the HDSDR software. It would be nice if you could indicate when it might be available.
--
Bjarne Mjelde
arcticdx.blogspot.com

Vianney Colombat

It could be available by the end of May.

Regards,

Vianney

Il 03/04/2022 22:08, Bjarne Mjelde ha scritto:
Unless I misunderstood, Elad would begin work to make a dll for use with the HDSDR software. It would be nice if you could indicate when it might be available.
--
Bjarne Mjelde
arcticdx.blogspot.com
Remote SDR:
arcticsdr.proxy.kiwisdr.com:8073/

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.

Mike Fallon

Vianney, will this also work for SDR#?

Thanks

Mike

[...]

Looking forward to that!
--
Bjarne Mjelde
arcticdx.blogspot.com
Remote SDR:
arcticsdr.proxy.kiwisdr.com:8073/

Vianney Colombat

The idea is to have the same structure of the S2 Ext IO DLL. See here. But the S3 is quite different and needs some extra work to achieve that.

It is better if it is who writes and manages this software to answer this question.

Regards,

Vianney

Il 15/04/2022 18:06, Mike Fallon ha scritto:

[...]

ELAD Italy

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.

Paul

Hi Vianney,

Do you still estimate the extio.dll might be available by the end of this month?

Paul

Glenn Blum

That is nice to know.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Do you still estimate the extio.dll might be available by the end of this month?

Paul

Vianney Colombat

No, I don't think so.

Regards.

Il 16/05/2022 08:52, Paul ha scritto:
[...]

That's really disappointing, I was hoping it would be available for this years Es season. When do you hope to release it?

Bjarne Mjelde

I'm very disappointed to hear that. The hope for HDSDR support made mr buy the S3. As it is now, it's really doing nothing useful. At least, could you give us a timeline for when it will be available, or a definitive yes/no whether it ever will be available.

--
Bjarne Mjelde
arcticdx.blogspot.com

Vianney Colombat

We want to do it and it was decided to do it, several months ago. But other more urgent and important jobs that serve to counter the global crisis have a higher priority, unfortunately.

Regards,

Vianney

Il 26/05/2022 10:31, Bjarne Mjelde ha scritto:

[...]

Jim Langley

Guys, we need to be patient.  There is only so many times that we can ask "is it ready yet?  Is it ready yet?".  It'll get here.  And when it does it's gonna be good and worth the wait...

Jim
KC3ROI

Paul

Given us S3 owners waited, what was it, nearly 3 years from announcement to retail launch I think we're well used to being patient.

Paul
G7PUV

G9PUV
40MHz Innovation & Research licence.

RX-888 MKII, Elad FDM-S3, RTLSDR820.
Icom ICR8500, SDRPlay RSP1A, A*rspy.
HS Publications D100 TV-DX receiver.
Sony XDR F1, TEF6686 tuner, XDR-GTK.
LNA4ALL, SV1AFN & CCW Multicouplers.
W4KMA 18-100MHz custom Log Periodic.
Wellbrook ALA1530AL1 active HF loop.
Korner 19ele BII, Korner 19ele BIII.

www.youtube.com/Aceblaggard

24 hour digimode log
https://bit.ly/3xxUQA2

Jim Langley

🤓🤓🤓🤓

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022, 2:02 PM Paul <paul@...> wrote:
Given us S3 owners waited, what was it, nearly 3 years from announcement to retail launch I think we're well used to being patient.

Paul
G7PUV

G9PUV
40MHz Innovation & Research licence.