FDM-Duo and Duo Art 60 For Sale

Peter Knight

I have for sale my FDM-Duo (Silver) and Duo-Art 60 (Black).  The FDM-Duo is 13 months old (from ML&S) and I’ve used it for less than 10 hours.  It is “as-new” (with clear cellophane covers in-place) and complete with original packaging, cables, accessories etc.

The Duo-Art 60 was bought via this Group a year ago, and is in excellent condition and comes with original packaging and cables.

Reason for Sale?  I was looking for a suitable HF/50 Kit for transportable operation (contests and days out), but simply found I could not get on with the FDM-Duo – mostly due to my failing eyesight. (Had I been 20 years younger it would have been eminently suitable).

I would prefer to sell both together – for a combined price of £1400 GBP, and can Courier to UK Mainland for £25.  Collection and Inspection available, free delivery up to 25 miles of SN8 (Marlborough), Insured 24 Hr Courier (about £60), or you pay for Courier.   Private Sale, so, sorry, no Credit Cards, payment via BACS preferred.

  More details and Photos on Web Site Pages below.

  Details at:  http://www.phasortech.co.uk/ham2.html

  Photos at:  http://www.phasortech.co.uk/fdmduo.html

Contact me directly for further info, or more photos.

I shall remain in this Group after the sale – it’s a source of good info, and may yet buy an S3 once there are more easily available and de-bugged!

Peter G6EPN