EladUSA web site issue

Tony_AD0VC

I have not logged into the USA site since I bought my S2 many years back. I don't recall the password. I click the "forgot password" link and it sends a temporary password and instructs me to use it to log in and change the password. So I log in and try to change the password. But it refuses because I need to provide the old password in order to change it. I did try using the temporary password as the old password but that does not work.

Seems like an obvious oversight to me. Can't believe no one has forgotten their password before. Maybe I missed something?

Tony
AD0VC

Just register as a new member.

--
Inviato da Libero Mail per Android

Sabato, 19 Novembre 2022, 05:29PM +01:00 da Tony_AD0VC canthony15@...:

I have not logged into the USA site since I bought my S2 many years back. I don't recall the password. I click the "forgot password" link and it sends a temporary password and instructs me to use it to log in and change the password. So I log in and try to change the password. But it refuses because I need to provide the old password in order to change it. I did try using the temporary password as the old password but that does not work.

Seems like an obvious oversight to me. Can't believe no one has forgotten their password before. Maybe I missed something?

Tony
AD0VC

Tony_AD0VC

That was actually my first attempt. It complained that my email address was already being used. Thats how I knew I already had a login. I would have to use a different email address to create a new user. 

Tony

From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> on behalf of Raimund <raimund.forstmeier@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2022 10:55 PM
To: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [EladSDR] EladUSA web site issue

--

Tony
AD0VC

Paul Jones

Tony,

I’ll reset your password and mail it to you then u can change it…

On Nov 20, 2022, at 14:21, Tony_AD0VC <canthony15@...> wrote:

That was actually my first attempt. It complained that my email address was already being used. Thats how I knew I already had a login. I would have to use a different email address to create a new user. 

Tony

From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> on behalf of Raimund <raimund.forstmeier@...>

--

Tony
AD0VC

Tony_AD0VC

Thanks.

Tony

From: EladSDR@groups.io <EladSDR@groups.io> on behalf of Paul Jones <support@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2022 1:58 PM

Tony,

I’ll reset your password and mail it to you then u can change it…

On Nov 20, 2022, at 14:21, Tony_AD0VC <canthony15@...> wrote:

Tony

--

Tony
AD0VC