Elad USA Support

Paul Jones

Hey All,

Yes I am alive and well and answering calls and emails directly, I will occasionally answer in here if I have the solution, but normally Vianney will beat me to it. I can only return phone calls if I have a voicemail to get to, I do return ALL calls, but if I’m in the middle of a support call or remote session, it’s sometimes difficult to switch lines, which is why I even posted my personal cell number.

So as my vm message says, leave your name and number and a brief message and I’ll call you back, it may not be immediately, I may have several remote support sessions scheduled for that day, as many of you know I will always offer a remote login to help get you sorted out…

So again if you need support in the USA you can email support@... or call 312.320.8160 leaving a vm, if I don’t answer or as a very last resort after leaving a VM and you get no reply with in 24 hours call my personal number at 843.801.5031

Cheers, Paul EladUSA