Topics

Elad USA Support

Paul Jones

Hi All,

Just a quick note, it may be possible that support may not be available from late Tuesday night through next weekend due to Hurricane Dorian, it’s too early to tell exact track, but it looks like it will skim the SC coast, I’m about 35 miles inland, outside the evacuation zones (just) but we may loose cell service, our means of support. We are not leaving due to family issues, if cell service goes out we should still have email, so you can contact us that way.

I’ll keep you all updated as time goes on, but again Storm (cat2 by that time) is expected off the coast by Wednesday morning/afternoon

If there are major power outages, we will be ok as we have a full backup generator that cuts on in 20secs

Paul EladUSA
Ridgeville, SC
312.320.8160
Support@...