ELAD repair update! Important FYI info....

Chet Roberts

As I noted in an earlier post, I returned my Elad FDM-DUO to Elad several months ago for a USB port repair.
It took them weeks to received the unit after shipping it to their US location for shipment to Italy.
Then in took more weeks for repair.
Elad in Italy says they have sent back the repaired unit.
Paul, the USA rep, told Italy that he sent me an invoice.
I advised both Italy and Paul that I had received NO invoice, and to please contact me using my email or my phone.
All calls to Paul have remained unanswered.
All emails to Italy have remained unanswered.
What the heck?????????????
So very frustrated.....
73, K8KIZ

Bobby Bruton

Sorry to hearer about your bad luck, My FDM DUO has the same problem and I was going to see about sending it in for repair but if customer service is not any better than what you have described this may be the end of my love affair I had for ELAD DUO SDR.
I hope you have gotten your radio back by now.
If you could kindly share with me what they charged you would help me with my decision on where to go from here.
Thanks AG5BB

Wes Stewart

Unfortunately, your experience mirrors mine with a defective Perseus.  In a nutshell, I found a problem with my less than a year old Perseus.  I posted on the Perseus io group

https://groups.io/g/Perseus-SDR/topic/noise_pedestal/91658119?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate/sticky,,,20,2,0,91658119,previd%3D1662992048087657627,nextid%3D1657369210574636576&previd=1662992048087657627&nextid=1657369210574636576

Until this I was somewhat intrigued by other ELAD products.  Not anymore.

Wes  N7Ws