ELAD REMOTE 1.79 #wsjt-x #duo-art #linux

Giovanni Franza

Hi all,
version 1.79 of ELAD Remote is available for download on the ELAD website at https://www.eladit.com/it/download?path=sdr/DUO-ART_EladRemote/1.79
The main improvement is the ability to cooperate with external programs as wsjxt (many thanks to Espen LA1RQ for all the tests)
Have fun!

Giovanni HB9EIK IU2PKP

Ron Liekens

Can I run the FDM-DUO remote without an ART amplifier attached?

Regards,
Ron L

Giovanni Franza

Hi Ron,
at the moment, no.
The hardware and software used to communicate is built into DUO ART.

Regards,

Giovanni HB9EIK IU2PKP

Pez T

Edited

Hi Giovanni / ELAD,

Is there any likelihood of an IP remote solution to control the FDM-DUO or FDM-SW2, that doesn't require the ART? Either as a hardware based add-on box, or a software based (FDM-SW2 IP server/client) solution?

Thanks in advance!

Giovanni Franza

To remote control SW2 you can use TeamViewer, that let you control all the Windows PC running SW2.
As previously said, to use ELAD Remote, the hardware and software used to communicate is built into DUO ART.
Regards,

Giovanni HB9EIK IU2PKP

Pez T

Thanks Giovanni,

Yes I am aware of this, I already use Splashtop for this purpose, however I was asking more about the possibility of something like this (SW2 server/cleint, or a IP remote hardware interface) being on the future development roadmap? If not, that's OK, but I wanted to ask.

Regards

Vianney Colombat

Both ideas have been studied and some prototypes have existed, but no concrete products.

Regards,

Vianney

--
Vianney Colombat
ELAD Italy

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita (DL 196/2003). Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandone gentilmente comunicazione al mittente.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may well also be legally privileged (DL 196/2003). If you are not among the named recipients, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system, do not use the contents for any purpose whatsoever nor disclose them to anyone else.